ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ THE DEADLY SHADOWS ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ THE DEADLY SHADOWS ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP Weather
RP Time
Word Counter
Word Length: 0
Latest topics
» Chatbox Rules
THE DEADLY SHADOWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:34 pm by PureBlood

» Forum Rules
THE DEADLY SHADOWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:18 pm by PureBlood

» RP Rules
THE DEADLY SHADOWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:29 pm by PureBlood

Top posters
PureBlood
THE DEADLY SHADOWS - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTHE DEADLY SHADOWS - Page 2 I_voting_barTHE DEADLY SHADOWS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rainn
THE DEADLY SHADOWS - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTHE DEADLY SHADOWS - Page 2 I_voting_barTHE DEADLY SHADOWS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dragon Flame
Starfire
Siberia
Mykka
Faith
Scourge
AyameTheWolf
Japheya

THE DEADLY SHADOWS

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PureBlood
DOMINANT
PureBlood

THE DEADLY SHADOWS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ THE DEADLY SHADOWS - Page 2 Dsp_by_rigorm0rtis-d5tqmi1 ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ

INTRODUCTION Welcome. I am the dominant male, PureBlood. I invite you to join us. I invite you to join us through the experience of being in a wolf pack surviving in Siberia's harsh tundra. The dark of night is almost always, the sun rarely shining in our territory. Not only is it perpetual night, but it is always freezing cold, snowing almost daily. But we thrive. We thrive in the night, and we thrive in the frost. The main part of our territory where we mainly stay is in that of the southern area, where weather conditions are less harsh.

Here in the Deadly Shadows, when you are accepted by the dominants, you begin as an Omega and work your way up. Before doing any training, you must endure the harshest conditions of our territory--in the northernmost parts where the weather is unforgiving. One must climb to the zenith of our greatest mountain, proving themselves, in order to gain a rank. When your rank is gained, you must start at the lowest class. Then, your training begins from there.

OUR CODE:

MEMBERS AND RANKS:

APPLICATION Here is the form to join, which you must fill out correctly in order to join our ranks. If you do decide to become a member, you are more than welcome to!

Code:
[color=purple]►[/color][b]Name:[/b]
[color=purple]►[/color][b]Gender:[/b]
[color=purple]►[/color][b]Age:[/b]

[color=red]►[/color][b]Base Fur Colour:[/b]
[color=red]►[/color][b]Markings/Scars:[/b]
[color=red]►[/color][b]Eye Colour:[/b]
[color=red]►[/color][b]Reference (if any):[/b]

[color=purple]►[/color][b]Personality:[/b]
[color=purple]►[/color][b]History:[/b]
[color=purple]►[/color][b]Reason for Joining:[/b]
[color=purple]►[/color][b]Other:[/b]

Thank you very much for checking us out! I truly and sincerely hope you consider becoming a member of our pack. :)

Last edited by PureBlood on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:44 pm; edited 45 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://deadlyshadowspack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
PureBlood
DOMINANT
PureBlood

PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:20 pm

Japhia1 wrote:

Name: Japhia (ja-ff-eye-ah)
Rank Wanted: Is there one that keeps watch over the territory for danger?

Base Fur Colour: Black wolf, grey line starting behind ears and ending at tail. Grey stockings, white paws
Markings/Scars: A big scar at base of tail
Eye Colour: Yellow
Reference (if any): None

Personality: He is fun and loud, but once a grudge is held, it stays
History: Born into a zoo, and escaped with his sister and father.
Reason for Joining: From deviantART, I found this from OscarMayerWeiner
Other: can we have 2 wolfs?

Accepted, welcome. c: And yes, you're allowed to have two characters within roleplay. The rank that seems suitable to what you described is Sekkou. Your account is activated and I will promptly place you in the correct usergroup.
Back to top Go down
https://deadlyshadowspack.rpg-board.net
Starfire

Starfire

PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:11 pm

Thanks for joining ^_^ hope you like it here.
Back to top Go down
Japheya

PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:35 pm

Why, thank you :)
So far, I really do like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE DEADLY SHADOWS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ THE DEADLY SHADOWS ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ :: DEADLY SHADOWS PACK :: INFORMATION :: Guest Forum-
Jump to: