ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ THE DEADLY SHADOWS ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ THE DEADLY SHADOWS ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP Weather
RP Time
Word Counter
Word Length: 0
Latest topics
» Chatbox Rules
Character Morality I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:34 pm by PureBlood

» Forum Rules
Character Morality I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:18 pm by PureBlood

» RP Rules
Character Morality I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:29 pm by PureBlood

Top posters
PureBlood
Character Morality I_vote_lcapCharacter Morality I_voting_barCharacter Morality I_vote_rcap 
Rainn
Character Morality I_vote_lcapCharacter Morality I_voting_barCharacter Morality I_vote_rcap 
Dragon Flame
Starfire
Siberia
Mykka
Faith
Scourge
AyameTheWolf
Japheya

Character Morality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PureBlood
DOMINANT
PureBlood

Character Morality Empty
PostSubject: Character Morality   Character Morality I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:25 am

So, I was thinking of a grand subject--morality. However, I wasn't thinking of morality as widespread as all of humanity, but merely restricted to that of fictional characters. How pure would you consider them? How corrupt? What shade would they be in a moral sense? Would it be white, or would it be a shade of grey? Perhaps it may even be black? Then, I began to think, what about my own character's morality? So, I created this topic. Where do you believe your character would lay in the spectrum? Why do you believe so?

Here, I will start with my character PureBlood. I think he would be set in a dark shade of grey. I believe his general morality would be something complex to set into stone--he is not truly bad, nor is he truly good. There are many things he would do that are considered morally "wrong". As well as things he would presently do, there are many things he had done before that, no matter how many times he cleans himself, could never be washed away. I may add more reasons later as to why he is in the moral position he is in, but I can't right now.
Back to top Go down
https://deadlyshadowspack.rpg-board.net

Character Morality
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ THE DEADLY SHADOWS ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ :: MEMBER'S TOPICS-
Jump to: